[Gambas-user] how to start a file?

Robert JUHASZ robert1juhasz at ...626...
Tue Sep 15 01:27:12 CEST 2009

I just read the answers in a reverse order... I believe that the
Desktop.Open is exactly what I need. Many thanks!

I'll run the program on a server and I let the user to decide if he saves
only the link or "attach" the file - in this case I'll copy the referred
file to a dedicated folder on the server and I save the link of this copy.

Regards, Robi