[Gambas-user] Profiler for Gambas projects

Sun Sep 13 17:12:06 CEST 2009

Jussi Lahtinen ha scritto:
>  I have many projects, with physics and math, different simulations,
> experimental game, etc.
>  Non of them do networking or uses database at this moment.
>  So, I don't know how much profiler can help you with them, but I
> guess in most cases very little.

At this point I can no more understand if you are pro- or anti-profiler. :-)

But, I can sum up my thought this way. I am pro-profiler (I think it is
good), proof is that I described a way to implement it in gambas. But I
wanted also to point out that a profiler is just a tool, like a
debugger; only I find a debugger a "must have", and a profiler a "nice
to have".

Doriano Blengino

"Listen twice before you speak.
This is why we have two ears, but only one mouth."