[Gambas-user] Qt4 and Scaled property

Sun Sep 6 01:06:54 CEST 2009

If I import Gambas2 project to Gambas3, form sizes are what is expected.
So the problem is only with projects started (or converted long time
ago) with old revision of Gambas3.
I wish there are easy fix for that!

Also I noticed bug from Gambas3 revision 2310 (or something with my system).
If you change editor font (with me default was "-1 monospace") to "monospace".
Cursor (text cursor, not mouse) in console doesn't keep up with text.
Meaning, when I type "1234" to console, cursor blinks over "4", not after it.
And it gets even worst when you keep on typing text.
Strangely when I change font size to 10, console works as expected.
I assume that "-1 monospace" is relative size and size 9 absolute size..?

Jussi