[Gambas-user] Qt4 and Scaled property

Sat Sep 5 16:46:56 CEST 2009

> Please give the value of Desktop.Scale and Application.Font.Size in the Qt3
> version of your project, and in the Qt4 version.

Argh... I mixed up things. I thought that Qt3 is automatically changed
to Qt4 with new revision.
That's why I didn't update Gambas3 revision earlier.

But OK, so the real problem is that I updated Gambas3, and now my
forms got bigger (still with Qt3).
In fact I think they all get bigger, but it's problem just with couple of forms
(don't fit to screen or dimensions are skewed related to graphics).
My earlier Gambas3 revision was OLD, I don't remember what it was...

Jussi