[Gambas-user] How to force Gambas to use a specific language?

Toni arosa at ...2015...
Sat Oct 31 00:45:53 CET 2009

Hi all,
I just wanted to give you my 2 cents on the locales and Gambas.
Having to manualy install into the system the locales that a gambas
application supports in order to use them it's sort of weird...
If the strings for a given language are there (and programmatically the
"System.Language" is set to use them), why can't the Gambas app just use
them?

On the other hand even if the system locale is really necessary in order
to use a particular translation, it would be nice if the Gambas
application packager could lookup the current available translations and
add the corresponding system locales packages to the generated
application package as a "suggested" ones.
Cheers,
Toni

En/na Ron ha escrit: