[Gambas-user] Karmic sqlite problem.

R. Stormo rohnny at ...1248...
Fri Oct 30 10:05:01 CET 2009

After installing ubuntu karmic I'm not able to start my program anymore. It
uses sqlite.
With default package from repo, 2.13 , I manage to open database manager . I
can see the tables but when I press one of the tables it do hang.
So I tried to download latest, 2.17. I'm not able to access database manager
at all. I have installed all the lib's that are explaned on readthis site.
This is what the output says after I hit the first screen ask to insert
password/security key.
--
(gambas2-database-manager.gambas:2187): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **:
g_object_get_data: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

Please advise.

-----
Regards R. Stormo

My Gambas Community http://gambasforum.tk