[Gambas-user] Form problem with Gambas v2.16

Olivier Cruilles linuxos at ...1896...
Sun Oct 25 02:58:21 CEST 2009

Benoit,

I found that you talked me: 'embed them in the TabStrip at runtime'

So I create a new Form by copy/paste with  all objects of the Tab1.
I copy/paste too the code corresponding and now all It's ok.

Thank you, now I know a new method to develop Gambas projects.

Olivier Cruilles
Mail: linuxos at ...1896...