[Gambas-user] Form problem with Gambas v2.16

nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626... nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626...
Sat Oct 24 11:37:38 CEST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Olivier Cruilles" <linuxos at ...1896...>

[QUOTE]
To be more clear, can I take each code of each TabStrip and put it in
a new form or did I need to rewrite the code
on each new form about button, panel, label, etc ... ?
[/QUOTE]

Cut/Copy/Paste.

[QUOTE]
If I copy/paste all objects form the TabStrip (Tab1) to a new form,
are all these objects will keep with the same
name to bo coherent to the code associate ?
[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[QUOTE]
Now, the last question... I don't know how to  "embed them in the
TabStrip at runtime" ...

Can you explain me please ?
[QUOTE]

You make each window a child of the tabstrip that it ought to be on. IMNSHO,
it's a bad idea because if you need to have one control on a tab reach into
another control on another tab and find out what's happening, you can't,
unless you set up lots of form properties.

To try and solve your problem, split your constants into two classes so
that, say, all the strings are in one class and all the integers etc in
another.