[Gambas-user] set of questions

Thu Oct 22 19:21:38 CEST 2009

Faysal Banna ha scritto:
> for all those who assumed i "hijacked"  the thread and subject ....
>
> the subject of the whole was posted by Dima (My regards to her ) about set
> of questions and not specific to USB !!!!!
>
> she asked a set of questions including USB startup and also including the
> gridview which is of my interest at the moment ....
>
> and instead of u mumbling about Hijacking and bla bla bla u could have
> pointed to the solution if u know it or either directed to the documentation
> Doriano ... Could you please point to a good documentation about GridView
> utilisation and/or TableView, besides your english is good just other people
> need to follow threads from the beginning.

Dear Faysal,
I am sorry - I don't know any other good place to find documentation,
apart from the official docs (wiki) and the normal internet sites. To be
sincere, I don't even know gambas so well - perhaps when, rarely or
perhaps too often, I know something and I write about it, I write so
much that what I write can be over-estimated.

Now I must add that perhaps I am writing too much in this list, or I
know english too little, or both. It is the second time in a few days
that threads grow too much because of my messages; I will think about it.

Regards to everyone,
Doriano