[Gambas-user] set of questions

Faysal Banna degreane at ...626...
Thu Oct 22 19:03:15 CEST 2009

for all those who assumed i "hijacked"  the thread and subject ....

the subject of the whole was posted by Dima (My regards to her ) about set
of questions and not specific to USB !!!!!

she asked a set of questions including USB startup and also including the
gridview which is of my interest at the moment ....

and instead of u mumbling about Hijacking and bla bla bla u could have
pointed to the solution if u know it or either directed to the documentation
Doriano ... Could you please point to a good documentation about GridView
utilisation and/or TableView, besides your english is good just other people
need to follow threads from the beginning.

Regards...
and please stay on track of events before u rush into mumbling bla bla stuff

        Faysal Banna
Meteorological Services
Rafic Harriri International Airport
     Beirut - Lebanon