[Gambas-user] make Label background from Database field

Kad Mann nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626...
Mon Oct 19 11:07:50 CEST 2009

On Mon, 2009-10-19 at 10:34 +0200, Doriano Blengino wrote:
> Kad Mann ha scritto:

> I did'nt insult anyone in this list - never. Even taking my words the
> worst possible way, at the point where I expressed a judgment on your
> ideas (just *some* of your ideas), I did not judged you - this is why I
> don't believe I had insulted you.
> Anyway, if you feel insulted, let me say it was not my intention. I
> would feel very stupid by insulting someone I not even know, just basing
> on a few 'technical' words he could had say. I hope we will have further
> occasions to understand each other, if you want.

No, you didn't insult anyone, and I sincerely apologise. I was having
great difficulty following your English and when I went back to look at
where I thought you had insulted me, I realised I had completely misread
what you said.

Let's leave there, hey, and let's have better luck next time. Again, my
sincere apologies.