[Gambas-user] Gambas and cgi

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Fri Oct 16 16:39:33 CEST 2009

Hey Marc,

gambas2-runtime and gambas2-gb-web might be enough to run a cgi
script on your webserver... however if you need to use any other libraries
you need to download then before you can actually use them.

You also need to set up your webserver to run gbw2 as a CGI executable
(like php-cgi is run to run php pages) and add cgi or another kind of
extension
for your gambas pages.

Personally I use gsp for Gambas Server Pages

I would also download gb.vb to use string functions that resemble those
of Visual Basic although it's pretty easy to manipulate strings in Gambas.

Take a look in the following link too

http://gambasdoc.org/help/doc/serverpage?view

I hope I helped
Keep up the good work