[Gambas-user] Gambas and cgi

Alarch alarch at ...2306...
Thu Oct 15 20:37:55 CEST 2009

Hello,

I would like some informations about gambas for cgi. I can't find tutorials
about this aspect, in the wiki the link about web app in gambas is in
italic (not yet existing).

First of all, I am using debian, and I found the package gambas2-gb-web wich
seems had hoc.

if I dry run the install :

 # aptitude -s install  gambas2-gb-web

Les NOUVEAUX paquets suivants vont être installés :
  gambas2-gb-web gambas2-runtime{a} libxtrap6{a} libxxf86misc1{a}
shared-mime-info{a} x11-xserver-utils{a} xdg-utils{a}

Is that enought for runing cgi on the server ? I suppose I need the runtime
of course, but I don't know if the gambas cgi executable will use db-web on
the serveur or is linked at compilation ? Maybe install gambas2-runtime
will be enought ?

Marc