[Gambas-user] write to folder in windows network

Bill-Lancaster bill-lancaster at ...2231...
Sat Oct 10 09:51:02 CEST 2009

Dear Doriano
That's OK I don't feel "flamed".
I'm using Ubuntu 9.04 with Gnome 2.26.1
I can view and access my windows network folders easily from the desktop.
I can put an icon on the desktop which will open a specific network folder
(is that "mounted"?)
I researched all the stuff in Nabble and tried many ways in Gambas all
without success.
Only after all that did I decide to pose the question.

Anyway thanks for your advice - I've got quite a bit to get on with now as
well as a number of other replies.

Regards

Bill