[Gambas-user] write to folder in windows network

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Fri Oct 9 22:04:05 CEST 2009

Hey Bill,

I found this page, it might help you.

http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/how-to-mount-remote-windows-partition-windows-share-under-linux.html

as people have suggested earlier, try opening a terminal and try the
commands that are shown in the
site that I gave you; make sure you can access files from the share using cp
(linux copy command),
before you use the share in your Gambas program

I hope it helps

Regards,
Dimitris