[Gambas-user] equivalent to python dictionaries in gambas2?

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Wed Oct 7 22:52:01 CEST 2009

Hey Moe,

You could use a Collection to achieve what you just described to us. Take a
look at the link below for more details

http://www.gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb/collection

Regards,
Dimitris