[Gambas-user] equivalent to python dictionaries in gambas2?

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Wed Oct 7 22:26:44 CEST 2009

Hi guys, I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to do this in gambas.

In python, you can have a dictionary object (declared like "list =
[key1:value1,key2:value2,key3:value3]")
As you can see, it's like a string[] where each object is a key=value pair.

I'm wondering if there is a way to emulate something like this in gambas2

The idea is to have maybe a list like
option1=window1
option2=window2
option3=window3

Then in my app, the key value of each component would be a button and
the value would be a window name which is to be opened when the user
clicks the respective button

Can someone think of a possible solution?