[Gambas-user] Custom Control

D. L. Fox ubuntu at ...2332...
Sun Nov 29 06:05:10 CET 2009

I've been messing with creating a custom control in Gambas3. I've read
the documentation at:

http://gambasdoc.org/help/dev/gambas

I've looked at some of the source code for FileView and other
components. I've even made my first one but it needs improving. Is there
any other documentation someone could point me toward?

I'd like to start with customizing a PictureBox control - basically just
add some custom properties/methods. From what I can tell, the current
control is written in C and I'm not very adept at that language.

Any tips on the best way to go about it?