[Gambas-user] Gambas2 on (my) ARM processor: It Works!

Leandro Santiago leandrosansilva at ...626...
Sun Nov 29 03:09:45 CET 2009

I'm sorry by the mail subject, but I waited more than 20 hours by
gambas2 compilation on my ARM system emulated in a ubuntu box.

I tested a small gtk+ application in ArmedSlackware-current and it works
fine (it has just a combobox and a simple button, but works).

I couldn't test the IDE, because I don't have the qt3 libraries on
emulated system. But, if gtk+ works, why not qt? :-) When I install
gb.qt component I will send more information.

I will send more feedbacks later, and now I will compile gambas3 and see
if it works. But now I need go sleep (it's night in Brazil).

Sorry by my bad English.

Ps: Gambas2 SVN rev. 2441, ArmedSlackware, kernel 2.6.31, glibc-2.9,
gcc-4.3.3, gtk+-2.14, libtool-1.5, on Versatile/PB emulated Processor