[Gambas-user] Menu editor - not a bug but annoying

Sat Nov 28 14:57:10 CET 2009

Yes, it was clear to me. Like I said, it is more like habit.
There is problem with scope, you can think "I am finished with this
menu entry" and press enter.
But of course you should think "I am not finished with this whole
menu, just one entry" and press tab.

Same thing with pidgin; "I am finnished with this sentence" and press
enter, instead of
"I am finnished with this message" and press enter (some might want
multiple lines to one's message).

Jussi