[Gambas-user] Another question about Gambas on ARM

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Nov 26 15:30:02 CET 2009

On Thursday 26 November 2009 08:40 am, Matteo Lisi wrote:
> If what I said is correct how I can do for port gambas on ARM ?
> Is correct to crosscompile the gcc compile for ARM and then made
> "./configure make make install"
> on the ARM platform ?

Someone else suggested looking at the Debian ARM packages of Gambas, and I
think that's a pretty good place to start.  I would think you'd have to run
"make install" on the target architecture, perhaps in an emulator
environment if it's not available to you at build time.

Rob