[Gambas-user] Gambas as firefox plugin !!!

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Wed Nov 25 19:09:41 CET 2009

What we need to do ??

In my idea :

WebForms... tha the compiler traduce in webpage... like pyjama but not
realy form the codesource in basis...

The gb.report is working a littlebit like that ...

the webform, inherit webHcontainer, inherit webcontainer, inherit webcontrol

webcontrol manage all ajax event and javacode for control structure in
the clientside.

in fact it need a pseudo object tree in the client side that reflect
the server side. so in the serverside we can receive some data events
and transmit datas with rpc.

yesteday i've learn about GWT ... it's really like what i've donne on
gambasforge... functions, that draw basic components. then the power
of GWT is the traduct of a part of code from java to javascript ...
it's what is doing with pyjama too.

I think there is a possible soluce with gambas... but we have to find
it ... drawing it ... find time to do that !!!

I see here many people with good ideas ... but ideas are not
sufficient... we need also poeple that help in coding gambas
components... gb.web.form can be a component writted in gambas.