[Gambas-user] Frame where the first item is not Enabled - focus problem

bbb888 bbruen at ...2308...
Wed Nov 25 04:54:14 CET 2009

In this form I have
- several misc controls
- a textarea
- a frame (with several checkboxes and buttons)
- a listview
in that order in the heirarchy.

In certain conditions, the first item in the frame has it's Enabled property
set to false.
When this happens and I tab from the textarea to the frame (in actual fact
it's done in code using textarea.Next.SetFocus as I have to trap TAB keys),
the focus does not go to the first enabled item in the frame.  In fact, it
seems to disappear* and a second tab moves the focus to the first control in
the form, not the listview.
* even the listview_GotFocus handler is never invoked.

If the first item in the frame is enabled, the form "works".

Is this expected behaviour?  If not, do you think it is something in gambas
or in the KDE style (Highcolor Classic) that I am using ?

tia
Bruce