[Gambas-user] keep forms into a form

nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626... nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626...
Tue Nov 24 13:44:15 CET 2009

Doriano Blengino wrote:
> nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626... ha scritto:
>> Fabien Bodard wrote:

>>> So, i think you can try to construct your interface around this idea
>>>

>> Oh, good grief! I would never do such a thing!
>>
> I think he would mean "construct your interface around this new idea",
> i.e. tabs, not old MDI.

Yes, but the problem is I was being funny, but since I have to explain it,
it's no longer funny.

> It seems to me that this MDI interface is too much criticized.

I would say that Microsoft dropping it in XP SP2 would be more than
sufficient for everyone else to bury it.