[Gambas-user] Gambas as firefox plugin !!!

nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626... nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626...
Tue Nov 24 04:14:32 CET 2009

Rob wrote:

> Gambas as a plugin would have to include the barest minimum of
> components

The runtime counts as "umpteen megabytes of support libraries."

> Still, that is possible.

I didn't say it wasn't possible. I did imply it would be a time/money
expensive endeavour.

> While I disagree with Mr. Nameless Angry Guy

Hey, I'm not angry. I'm to the point. You know, succinct, concise? Big
difference there, Rob.

Plus opinion was requested. Opinions do not need to have any basis in fact
whatsoever.

> That said,

There was a lot of it said, hey. I prefer to get to the point but, when I do
that, some people infer angry emotions that aren't there.

> I did start playing around

So did I but my wife caught me.