[Gambas-user] Problems on gambas building for ARM

Matteo Lisi matteo.lisi at ...2324...
Mon Nov 23 21:28:16 CET 2009

   Thanks for your reply...
   I have to run a gambas script on an ARM system.
   My goal is pass a text script on this system that use gambas for execute it.
   For do this I had to compile the gambas interpreter for ARM architecture.
   I did this steps, please tell me where I made a mistake:
   1)Download the last gambas source code
   2)I call    ./configure --host=arm-none-linux-gnueabi (with some disable
   flag , I don't need the Gambas gui support for example)
   3)I run make (and i have the first error that I post)
   If    I    call    ./configure    with   --host=arm-none-linux-gnueabi
   --build=arm-none-linux-gnueabi the configure return me:

                 If you meant to crosscompile use '--host'

   I'm sorry but It's first time that I try to crosscompile something and I
   have to understand many things yet..
   José Luis Redrejo Rodríguez ha scritto:

Matteo, you should add:

--host=arm-linux-gnueabi --build=arm-linux-gnueabi
to your ./configure call.

Anyway, at
[1]https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=gambas2;ver=2.17.0-1;arch=armel;stam
p=1256678530you
can see a complete compilation of gambas in armel.
Maybe it helps you.

Regards.
José L.