[Gambas-user] 2 forms closing at the same time. Is it a bug?

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Sat Nov 14 09:07:34 CET 2009

Hey Toni,

Fmail closes because it was loaded last.
If you move FMain.Show first ie

  FMain.Show
  Form1.Show
  Form1.closein(8)

then FMain remains after Form1 closes

I tried your program in Debian Lenny 5.0.3 in Gambas 2.16

It should work in 2.17 as well but give it a try

I hope this helps

Regards,
Dimitris