[Gambas-user] 2 forms closing at the same time. Is it a bug?

Toni arosa at ...2015...
Sat Nov 14 02:27:49 CET 2009

Hi,
I'm not sure whether this is a bug or it's me doing something wrong...

When I want to show two (or more) Forms from a module set as "Startup
class" in its main function,  whenever a "ME.close" is called within one
of the forms, the other(s) one gets closed too.
To me this isn't the expected behavior... Just one of them should get
closed (the ME part is what made me expect it).

I attach a simple project to illustrate my point, but basically it's as
follows:

1st.- Module1 ( as startup class)
PUBLIC FUNCTION Main()

  Form1.Show
  FMain.Show

END

2nd.- In Form1 "ME.Close" is executed

3th.- The FMain form gets closed too and the application finishes.

Instead I would expect Fmain not being closed and the application left
running until Fmain gets closed by its own means.

Regards,
Toni

P.S.: I'm testing it in an Ubuntu 8.10 64bits with Gambas version 2.17
(revision 2415)