[Gambas-user] Misc Bugs: GTK

Steven James Drinnan steven at ...2097...
Wed Nov 4 02:37:52 CET 2009

I have noticed these little annoying problems.

Again it is with the GTK component and how it inherits settings.

1. Textboxes, comboboxes ... - they correctly do not inherit the
background  color but they incorrectly inherit the foreground colour.
I.E text boxes and any other input boxes need not inherit foreground and
background colours.

2. Frames - Do inherit background or foreground colours from their
parent.

In a nut shell. I think that ...

All input controls need not inherit foreground and background colours.
Containers need to inherit foreground and background colours.
All controls should inherit the font and size from the parent.

Again, thanks for your hard work.

Steven