[Gambas-user] synchronize 2 DataSource

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at ...626...
Tue Nov 3 20:39:11 CET 2009

Benoît Minisini a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> is it possible to synchronize 2 DataSource onto 2 different forms?:
>> I want A to only have a tabular display (such as DataView), and B
>> to be the create/modif/delete one (w/ DataControls); so I want B
>> to display the selected line in A at opening.
>>

> Not automatically, but why not using only one DataSource then?

Because my input form's quite huge: if I put it under the DataView it'll
take half the screen heigth (@ least!), so I want to totally separate browse
and input/mod/del.

--
// Minor lesson: don't fuck about with something you don't fully understand
		-- the dosdoom source code