[Gambas-user] packaging

Robert JUHASZ robert1juhasz at ...626...
Mon Nov 2 03:57:13 CET 2009

Hello,

I use Gambas 2.16 and 2.17 (I work on two machines).
I installed the application on these machines i.e. the gambas IDE was
already on the machine. Is it possible that it was the problem? I may try to
make an install on a "virgin" machine.

Robi