[Gambas-user] SQLite with GridEditor

Jason Hackney jshackney at ...626...
Sat May 30 07:03:31 CEST 2009

Anybody using these two together?

I made an ultra-simple SQLite database to help me pick through and learn
what GridEditor does. When I get to:

[FTest]
with grid
  .open

[DBGridEditor & DBConnection]
I get "Query Failed: SQL error or missing database." and it doesn't occur
until $conn.Rollback is issued from within the DBGridEditor class.

It looks like the database is being opened and the first query is being sent
and a result is returned just dandy. Then Reload() is called and Rollback is
ultimately issued.

>From the terminal: The initial query issues normally, then sending
'rollback' results in the error: 'SQL error: cannot rollback - no
transaction is active', which makes sense.

I'm not familiar with MySQL (and I realize I'm trying to use GE with a DB
for which it may not have been explicitly intended--my apologies to Gareth,
MySQL is serious overkill for what I'm trying to accomplish).

Any thoughts?