[Gambas-user] gb.net.curl - error codes.

Steven James Drinnan steven at ...2097...
Fri May 29 07:01:16 CEST 2009

Hi am completing another project. To get weather information from the HK
Observatory's web site.

But I some times get error codes from the HTTP component.

1. Is there list of error codes that this component returns
2. Is there a method to reset the connection when I get an error?

	 As when I run the program with no internet I get and error code
"-1006" when I connect to the internet I get the same error. The only
way I have figured out was to restart the whole program.

Details of program can be found here

http://sjdsoft.hk/Linux/Software/HKWeather/index.html

Any ideas?