[Gambas-user] Possible Error In EXEC and SHELL cmd: kdesu vs gksu

Steven James Drinnan steven at ...2097...
Sun May 24 11:53:51 CEST 2009

This is the example very simple, but it only works 10% of the time.

Benoît, can you see if there is a problem.

I know about using Input Output instead of Read write. But this example
only works sometimes. Very strange.

It when it fails it does not wait for a password entry.

I have even used the console example and changed the EXEC line to INPUT
OUTPUT. And it produces the same error.

Any thoughts.

Steven.