[Gambas-user] Gambas Scripting Language - Some Questions

Sergio A. Hernandez info.geex at ...626...
Fri May 22 04:45:32 CEST 2009

Yes, the gb.xml is installed on my system, it is visible under the tab
COMPONENTS.
Actually, I have the Gambas application that runs this example, and works
fine as an application.