[Gambas-user] Gambas Scripting Language - Some Questions

Alonso Cardenas Marquez acardenas at ...2158...
Fri May 22 02:12:20 CEST 2009

Hi everybody

The gambas was updated to 2.13.0 on FreeBSD ports tree, It
compiles/runs without problems on i386/amd64 (I use it on i386), The
previous version had some problems on amd64 (missing info files, some
problems on pointyhat build package system, etc).

If some FreeBSD user could test it on amd64, I could give me useful
information about like it is working there.

Well, that's all, enjoy it :)

Greetings
ACM