[Gambas-user] Feature Request - Package Management

KhurramM kmsuse at ...626...
Wed May 20 07:34:03 CEST 2009

Hello All!

TO joshiggins
" ...The only problem
then is, say because your on Hardy, you'd possibly have two different GTK
versions... "

TO Rob Kudla
" ...I build my own package rather than using some binary installer.  ... "
"... would make the Gambas installer fill a CD ..."
Does JDK do that?  Do people complain?
"> 8> Easy testing of a unstable release."
"... How will putting Gambas into a monolithic installer create more
documentation and help?..."
>>> Any user on Any Linux can access yours and mine help and documentation.
>>> Linux-Platform independent. Also same configuration settings.
"...There is an installer system called Klik that would provide what you're
describing..."
TO Sergio A. Hernandez
".. I try to be patient and wait to the ubuntu package. ... "

Thanks all, and I hope my request is accredited by the Gambas Developer
Team. :-)