[Gambas-user] Re port for Gambas

Sergio A. Hernandez info.geex at ...626...
Wed May 13 03:53:42 CEST 2009

Kido,
Other nice option is to use the XSLT component.
At the beginning I was thinking in some fancy PInvoke over Kugar, but
after the email from Marc I realize that we need to keep it in the
scope of the simplest solution.
The best thing to do is to convert the mysql output to xml, then
transform to xslt without leaving Gambas. By doing this, you reduce
the need of other dependency, and can modify easily the way the report
looks using some fance css.
I apologize for pointed you guys in the wrong direction.

PS. Recently, I recommend to Ricky (the Doctor) to create directly the
HTML file from some parsed data because at that time I was using to
write some XML example for the Gambas book I'm writing. Honestly, I
must admit that I was not analyzing the issue correctly just because I
wanted to 'kill two birds with one stone'.