[Gambas-user] Looking for a little help with an app.

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Mon May 11 12:29:57 CEST 2009

Il lunedì 11 maggio 2009 11:51:58 CelticBhoy ha scritto:
> I have written a small app for controlling the stock in the bar I own, but
> I would like some advice on the best way to overcome a brick wall I have
> hit. The attached screenshot shows the form I want to use to perform a
> stock check. I want the 'total' fields to update when an amount is entered
> in any of the count or sales box's, how do I set this to automatically
> update?

I saw the screenshot and I think you used valueboxes. I've attached a little
example. The thing you have to do is putting the valueboxes that you want
to check in the same group. In my example I set group SalesValues for
Valuebox1, valuebox2 and valuebox3. Valuebox4 is the total.
Then, when a valuebox value change the total is updated. Look the
code to see how avoid error  when valueboxes are empty.

Ciao,

Stefano

Ps. Where's you bar? :-)