[Gambas-user] Looking for a little help with an app.

CelticBhoy weldon_gary at ...67...
Mon May 11 11:51:58 CEST 2009

I have written a small app for controlling the stock in the bar I own, but I
would like some advice on the best way to overcome a brick wall I have hit.
The attached screenshot shows the form I want to use to perform a stock
check. I want the 'total' fields to update when an amount is entered in any
of the count or sales box's, how do I set this to automatically update?