[Gambas-user] Re port for Gambas

Sergio A. Hernandez info.geex at ...626...
Sat May 9 07:59:59 CEST 2009

Marc,
I get confused, I made work Kugar work under C++ QT, but I'm not quite
sure I can on Gambas.
The best way with Gambas is, just like you said, create a HTML
customized report. But is a time consuming project that probably Kido
is not going to use anymore.
If you can make work Kugar under gambas please let us know.