[Gambas-user] Re port for Gambas

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Fri May 8 22:11:33 CEST 2009

hem ... lol

at least on gambas2.

on gambas3 you have the gb.report component but it need some job to be
ready. i'm waiting for the gambas IDE Module management
and then i will polish tis component with a true editor.

In my mind  this will be as easy as made a form on gambas... you can
already try it on svn version..... you can ave some exemple in the
component it self.

Regards,
Fabien Bodard