[Gambas-user] Hello all!!! How i can make my program to under...

vlahonick vlahonick tsopanotragi at ...67...
Thu May 7 19:18:15 CEST 2009

Hello all!!!

How i can make my program to understand when i write "c" is different from "cl" ?

EXAMPLE

if textbox1.text="c" then
textbox1.text="1"
else
if textbox1.text="cl" then
textbox1.text="2"
end if
end if

The problem is that when i am trying to write "cl" the result i get is
"1l" and this because the program doesnt understand that i want to
the result "1" ONLY if i write "c" and the result "2" when i write both letters.

I tried to fixed it with the Len argument but i didnt make it.

Any ideas how i can do that with the select case or somehow?

Of course it will be fixed easy if instead of "cl" i put "Cl" but
in the program i want to create this is not an option because
i will use more elements starting with the "c" latter and i cant
obligate the user to have many instructions how to use the
program.For example to say to the user if u want a correct
result wirte c but if u want to write cl write Cl or if u want to
write cs write sc.

Thanks u all in advance!!! :D
Please for ANY IDEAS contact me at tsopanotragi at ...67... :D

regards vlahonick