[Gambas-user] Hello all :D Can anybody tell me how i can make a...

Jesus Guardon jguardon at ...2035...
Thu May 7 17:43:18 CEST 2009

Hi Vlahonick

You must use keycode in the keypress event to allow only selected ascii
codes to be entered in your textbox:

PUBLIC SUB TextBox2_KeyPress()
     SELECT CASE Key.Code
         CASE 48 TO 49 'for 1 and 0
	'following cases are for allowing delete, tab, etc
         CASE Key.BackSpace
         CASE Key.Delete
         CASE Key.Tab
         CASE ELSE