[Gambas-user] help with some simple parsing

Sergio A. Hernandez info.geex at ...626...
Thu May 7 04:29:28 CEST 2009

Richard,

See the attached file and let me know if this is the output you want.
It is a HTML document. My approach is kind of different, probably the
best way to handle this is by using the XML Writer.