[Gambas-user] We should offer online Gambas courses!

CelticBhoy weldon_gary at ...67...
Tue Mar 31 15:29:27 CEST 2009

I have just had a look at your initial site jbskaggs, and I thought that it
looked quite good. You should however put in place a request section where
people can request either future tutorials, or documented code snipets. And
also a way to submit code/lessons for the administrators to check & include.

As I said in an earlier post I am the new user who will benefit from this
idea. I hope that you can follow this through with quality tutorials and
build up a large user and contributer base.

Good luck.