[Gambas-user] We should offer online Gambas courses!

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Mon Mar 30 23:08:48 CEST 2009

Well the thing about moodle sites is you dont have to be there all the time
you'd only be notified if a student registers and or submits something.

Setting up the courses would be tougher as the most time intensive part is
creating the quizzes and writing the course text- the Gambas docs can be
used but would need more intense commentary, example and explanation.

JB