[Gambas-user] We should offer online Gambas courses!

M0E.lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Mon Mar 30 22:44:26 CEST 2009

This sounds like a good idea, and I would support it if there were people interested.

I tried something similar @ our vectorlinux forums where I offered to help anyone as much as I could get on the road with gambas.

Did not pick up a whole lot of interested people, as I remember, only 2 people really got into it. One of them was able to write an application. The other one was getting really deep into the documentation before he got to the IDE, and something happened in his family, so he dropped it.

I like the idea, I really think there is definitely a market for gambas in linux development, but dont expect to get a whole lot of interest. And i'm not being pesimistic, but rather realistic.