[Gambas-user] Please help with color problem!

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Mon Mar 30 12:09:18 CEST 2009

I have only qt on my wolvix (slackware system). Well no I do have Kde base
as well.

But in Gambas I only have the qt.component selected

This occurs on both gambas 2.11 and 2.12.

Now qtconfig  can change my colors (somewhat) but otherwise I get no change.

Do you mean to change the qt styles?  I will investigate that thanks.

JB