[Gambas-user] Please help with color problem!

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Sun Mar 29 23:05:03 CEST 2009

I have asked this before, but I cannot change colors on may controls like
Textlabel, or Progressbar

for example:

ProgressBar1.ForeColor = Color.DarkGreen

This does nothing the bar remains black this happens with many of my
controls in Slackware 12.2 but not Ubuntu 8.1.

BUT   ProgressBar1.BackColor = Color.DarkGreen does work.

Although on TextLabel I can change forecolor but not backcolor.

Why would that happen?  And how do I fix it?

JB Skaggs